- 1 How do you use Epicure silicone steamer?
- 2 How do you steam frozen vegetables in Epicure steamer?
- 3 Can the Epicure silicone steamer be used in the oven?
- 4 What can I cook in the epicure steamer?
- 5 Do I add water to my Epicure steamer?
- 6 Are Epicure steamers safe?
- 7 Can you cook pasta in Epicure steamer?
- 8 Can you cook eggs in the epicure steamer?
- 9 Are silicone baking pans safe?
How do you use Epicure silicone steamer?
Combine vegetables and seasoning in Multipurpose Steamer. Cover with lid and microwave on high for 4–6 minutes until tender. Squeeze lemon or lime overtop just before serving.
How do you steam frozen vegetables in Epicure steamer?
- STEAM IT. Simply steam them in 4-5 minutes in your microwave in a Silicone Steamer (CA: Rectangular Steamer US: Rectangular Steamer)
- ROAST IT.
- SAUTE IT.
- STEAM/ADD/SAUTEE IT.
- COOK IT.
- ADD IT.
- ADD IT.
Can the Epicure silicone steamer be used in the oven?
Can I use my Epicure Steamer in the oven? Yes you do not require a microwave for the Epicure Steamer. It can go into the oven up to 425 F. So yes the Epicure steamer is oven safe!
What can I cook in the epicure steamer?
My favorite Cookware – Epicure Steamer 101
- Make Perogies and Bacon in 6 minutes.
- Cook your corn in 5mins with NO CORN HAIR MESS.
- Bake your Bread in it!
- Salted Caramel Turtles with only 5 ingredients and no corn syrup!
- Popcorn Balls or Rice Krispie treats with NO MESSY CLEANUP!
Do I add water to my Epicure steamer?
In Multipurpose Steamer, combine rice and water. Top with tray; microwave uncovered, on high for about 16–18 min, or until tender.
Are Epicure steamers safe?
As an Epicure independent consultant, I am happy to help you find ways to do just that! The Epicure multipurpose steamer is made of food grade silicone and a great tool for microwave cooking and oven safe up to 425 degrees too.
Can you cook pasta in Epicure steamer?
Place water and pasta in a Multipurpose Steamer. Microwave with lid on for 8–10 minutes. Very carefully remove from microwave and drain. Stir in Mac & Cheese Seasoning, milk, and butter, if desired.
Can you cook eggs in the epicure steamer?
In a bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, CCB Dip Mix, and 3 Onion Dip Mix. Place bread and tomato in Rectangular Steamer. Cover with lid and microwave on high for 1 – 2 minutes, or until eggs are set.
Are silicone baking pans safe?
The short answer is yes, silicone is safe. According to the FDA, food-grade silicone cookware and utensils do not cause harmful chemical contamination of foods. If you are nervous about using silicone when cooking or baking, focus on using silicone kitchen tools and avoid cookware.